How to Shazam on Snapchat (Song, Music or Identify the Title)
Songs, music and plays on Snapchat are always fun until the song playing becomes unfamiliar. The Shazam app helps you get song information. But now, you can Shazam a song on Snapchat in a few steps involving the screen tap, and icon.
On iPhone, it is easy to send or use shazam with apple music to identify song info. But using Snapchat is a little different and here’s how to Shazam on Snapchat for songs to connect with other users.
Is This Article Up to Date?
This article is up to date as of press time. However, some Snap features and accounts devices may be camera screen images that are no longer available or have been replaced.
Can You Scan Music on Snapchat?
Yes, you can scan music on Snapchat. To do so, simply open the Snapchat app and tap on the camera screen.
Then, identify the song that’s playing and tap on the button to listen to it. The song will play on your screen and you’ll be able to see the artist and title of the track.
Bonus: How To Reverse Videos On Snapchat?
Swipe left on the main screen to open the Snapchat camera. Press and hold on the record button to start recording a video. When you’re done, lift your finger off the button. You can add a filter by swiping right. If you don’t need a filter, just swipe left again.
Here’s how to reverse videos on Snapchat: Swipe left on the main screen to open the Snapchat camera. Press and hold on the record button to start recording a video. When you’re done, lift your finger off the button.
You can add a filter by swiping right. If you don’t need a filter, just swipe left again. Listen to the song in your playlist and let’s you’re ready to go!
How to Shazam a Song on Snapchat App & Find Out Song Name in Few Steps?
1. Open Snapchat and play the song you want to find out the name of.
2. Press and hold down on the screen while the song is playing.
3. An icon will pop up that says “Song Finder.” Tap it.
4. A new feature will open up that plays a short clip of the song and shows the lyrics on the screen.
5. Press the “Play” button to hear the clip.
6. If you want to read more about the song, tap the “Lyric” button.
7. You can also go to the artist’s profile by tapping the “Artist” button.
8. To find out the title of the song, tap the “Title” button.
9. If you want to listen to the song again, tap the “Music” button.
10. You can also add the song to your music streaming app by tapping the “Music Streaming App” button
How To List, and Play All Shazamed Songs While Shazaming
To list all of the songs you’ve “shazamed” (i.e. saved to your account), simply open the Snapchat app and tap on the Shazam icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Then, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up your account page. Finally, tap on the “List” button in the top-right corner of this page.
Conclusion on How to Use Shazam in Snapchat
Finally, you know that you need your screen to shazam a song on Snapchat using the new features. Also that you have to activate shazam or tap on shazam to view a song title. All the steps in this guide is applicable to android and iphone.
It will work with accuracy on all applications with shazam recognition. With this guide, you should now be able to listen to your shazams, and use shazam within Snapchat.
Just like some features on Twitter, it is not easy to sync your shazams. But since you have discovered and have read the way to identify such features from this guide, you have no Snapchat problem.